PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Type Race Art & Templates Storage (All Teams)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Type Race Teams > Type Race Art & Templates Storage (All Teams) >

Cele's AvatarCele
Hi there! Welcome to the Type Race Art & Templates Storage (All Teams). It was formerly the All Types Art Storage! V2 thread run by Niall. Life is a busy thing, so Niall let me take over. So, here we go!

FAQ

• What is this thread for?
    • Since Type Race threads are deleted at the end of every month, this thread is here to preserve templates and artwork that the creators don't mind sharing with next month's team or teams thereafter. Basically said -- free-to-use (on PFQ) Type Race templates, site skins, banners, etc.
  • What all might I be able to find here?
    • Forum post templates, forum signatures, avatars, banners, buttons, site skins, music playlists, and more! It really depends what people submit to the thread.
  • How can I submit artwork?
    • Please see the Image Guidelines section.
  • How is this thread different from the previous versions?
    • How I handle crediting will be a little different. In order to assist in crediting links (user profiles) being linked for longer, I will give the option for you to use your PFQ Shortlink for the sake of attribution. Please see the Submission Form section for details.

Thread Rules

1. All PokéFarm rules apply, no exceptions.
  2. Please only post items that were made by you.
  3. All art here is free-to-use on PokéFarm itself, but not free to change. Please contact the creator of an image for permission to change their work or use their image(s) off-site.
  4. When you want to share codes or images from this thread, please link back to this thread. This is to ensure credit is seen, and also to share this thread as a resource with others. Do not repost entire sections of this thread elsewhere.

Submission Guidelines & Rules

Please follow these rules when posting your content:
  1. Please do not PM me images. Post them in this thread so I can easily see them!
  2. For Kalos, Alola, Galar, and PokéFarm Exclusive or Variant sprites, please use the sprite permission request thread before you use them. Canon Pokemon from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova are free to use. The Pokemon Type icons and V-Wave icons are free to use as well. All albinos and melans need permission. Minisprites need permission.
    • Free-to-use in this instance means that you may put these things into an image that contains other elements such as other sprites, text, etc., but as soon as you recolour, edit, or otherwise change how the sprite itself looks then you need permission.
  3. All images must be HTTPS. Try the official PFQ Image Uploader.
  4. Please limit your images to a maximum of 600 pixels wide and 250 pixels tall. If your image is too tall and/or too wide, it will not be archived.
  5. Broken image or credit links will lead to your submissions being removed. Please try to keep your images uploaded!
If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!

Additional Credits

Because people deserve a nice thanks!
  • The original thread was made by arbor and Pikachuisepiclol was a thread helper.
  • The second version of the thread was made and maintained by Niall.
  • The contributors of art and music who keep this thread going make it all possible!
  • YOU! For reading this and helping spread the love of art and that Type Race team spirit!

Important Notice for Crediting / Source Attribution

This is where the thread deviates a little bit from how it's been in the past. In an effort to make crediting links last longer, I will give you the option of using your PFQ Shortlink. If you submit something here and are credited with a PFQ Shortlink, the credit link will not die if you get a username change. It is highly recommended that you submit works under your PFQ Shortlink if you are the kind of person who looks forward to your monthly username change allowance. However, keep in mind that the purpose of this is so that people can find you. If you do not want to be found after a username change, do not use your PFQ Shortlink for credit. Alternatively, contact me prior to your username change so that I can remove a submission that uses your PFQ Shortlink in advance. You will have to resubmit your art after a username change if you use your regular link due to the fact that said link will die and cause your submission to be removed.
  • How do I get my PFQ Shortlink?
    • Go to your Party page. There's a bar right above your Party's Pokemon and Eggs that says "Profile: https://pfq.link/user or https://pfq.link/@---" where user is your username and --- is random letters or numbers. The username one changes when you get username changes, but the one with the letters and numbers? That one never changes. Use that one.

Submission Form

Replace anything in ALLCAPS with your information: Image(s): [url=IMAGE LINK HERE]Image[/url] Who created this art?: USERNAME OF CREATOR Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: [url=LINK HERE]Profile[/url] If you needed to use the sprite permission request thread, paste the link Sei gave you to her permission screenshot: [url=PERMISSION LINK HERE]Permission[/url]

Example Form (Filled Out)

**DISCLAIMER: THE IMAGE IN THIS EXAMPLE IS AN OFFICIAL POKEMON SPRITE. I DID NOT CREATE IT AND I AM NOT CLAIMING CREDIT FOR IT. I AM ONLY PRETENDING TO FOR THE SAKE OF EXAMPLE.** Image(s): Image Who created this art?: Belial Put the creator's profile link or PFQ Shortlink here: Profile If you needed to use the sprite permission request thread, paste the link Sei gave you to her permission screenshot: Not applicable

Submission agreement

By submitting anything to this archive, you acknowledge and agree with the following statements: "If I give my PFQ Shortlink here, people will be able to find me - even if I change my username - and I am okay with that in exchange for the conveninence of not having to resubmit my works after my username changes. I hereby claim that I created every piece of artwork that I submit by either my own skill and/or with assets that I have permission or rights to use. I understand that art theft will lead to my submissions being removed and my ability to submit to the archive in the future may be revoked."
sig code and sig bg image made by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page