PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Hakano Riku's AvatarHakano Riku

QUOTE originally posted by Frezgle

I don't think anyone is asking for this level of wacky? Most of the complaints I see are from when the consistency formula produces something that just isn't as appealing as it could be (e.g. Galarian Ponyta's melan which I've thought would be a great time to break the "no more neon melans rule" but). Consistency is good to an extent; honestly some of the non-updated albinos and melans aren't great to look at next to each other. But there's solid palettes in there and people get upset when consistency demands those be totally changed. There's a cry for some kind of a balance, not chaos :v
I pointed it out as being an extreme case to get the point across, you can still have chaos on a minuscule level. When you make exceptions for one thing, you have to for another, and then another, then things get out of hand..They're doing their best to keep things in line. And yes, we complained..Not constructively criticized, what could they do better and how, and not just "make it look good", what colors could they use that mesh in with the consistency that has been well explained by Shazi in a previous post - we can align our criticism to fix the issue based on their consistency. It'll just take some actual work rather than looking at it and saying it looks bad and shouldn't be consistent to fix it.
Avatar of Dian Rubens from Spice & Wolf
Type Race Score: 0
Type Race Clicklist: HERE
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page