PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Incoming call from Eben

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Incoming call from Eben >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Afternoon, Professor! No missed calls this time, haha.
Well that's good, yes. How are things going over there?
I was just taking a break, but I'm out here having a look into the history of this region. Some quite fascinating stuff. Some of it kinda reminds me of Kalos, actually. I've definitely noticed some influence.
Sounds interesting. I'll have to look into that myself at some point.
You probably want an update on Pokémon catching, don't you? Well, good news on that front. Turns out Galar has regional variants just like Alola did, so I've caught a couple to send over along with some more native ones. They'll be with you soon.
Excellent. I'll get those distributed as soon as possible.
Oh, but some of them need items to evolve. Will that be an issue?
I'm sure it'll be fine. It seems that no matter how obscure the item may be, once a Pokémon that needs it arrives on PokéFarm, the item mysteriously follows soon after.
Well all right! I'll be continuing up north for now. I might try my hand at the local League, although it's a lot different than anywhere else I've been. Should be fun! See ya!

The next set of Galar Pokémon will arrive on PFQ this coming Reset (going into April 7th). Items related to their evolution will appear in the usual places - but just to give a couple of hints:
- Evolution Items are considered a mid-tier drop. This means that you'll want some boosts to your "rare" chances, but if you boost too much then you may actually hinder your chances of finding Evolution Items in particular. It's difficult to say exactly what "optimal" chances would be, but I would suggest maybe avoid Preferred Areas as it's a significant boost? Or just keep trying - you'll get it eventually!
- All evolution items have equal rarity within their category. This makes it quite difficult when you're looking for one specific item. Have some patience, it'll show up eventually. And with everyone looking, there's bound to be some up for trade. You're playing a multiplayer game and it is balanced specifically for multiplayer, so work together to achieve your goals.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page