PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Changelog >

UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria

QUOTE originally posted by skiddo

QUOTE originally posted by rmcqu1

Edit: Yes, we could have waited for Garth's response, but the way Niet worded the update, it gave me the same vibes a PM from a mod gives. The "you messed up so badly I'm about to ban you for a million years and I'm not even going to tell you why" vibe. So I think the player responses were just inline with the tone we got from Niet's message.
Except mods don't do that, from my experience.
I'm not sure what specifically you're referring to, but that is the feeling I get whenever a staff member PMs me. @Constance I haven't seen anyone say, or even imply, that harrassment was fine. Some of the comments have been about giving feedback. The people who have bought zc, whether from players or the site directly, have put an investment into the site, but if they're not allowed to give their feedback, then they'll stop investing, and the site dies. That's how businesses work, whether the staff are volunteers or not.
Buying Sapphire Orbs! PM me if you're selling. Profile picture by BananaLizard. Mimikyu/Sakura (FE) fusion.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page