PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Changelog

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Changelog >

UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria
I don't know how long it took Niet to respond to the art staffs' issue after it happened, so having a prepared message might not have been possible from Garth, but even just mentioning it was a temporary fix would have doused the flames a good amount. The Changelog has only been used for permanent updates, and hasn't been used in a good while because of the switch to Dev Logs, so seeing the Changelog revived for this brought about the "worse case scenario" response. At one point before Garth's response, someone commented on how all the staff were online at that time. Since Garth was asleep at the time, couldn't it have been possible to have any of the other staff members make the comment? That might have allowed for a reason to be given at the time of the update post, or at least much quicker then we got by needing Garth to be woken up to post. Edit: Yes, we could have waited for Garth's response, but the way Niet worded the update, it gave me the same vibes a PM from a mod gives. The "you messed up so badly I'm about to ban you for a million years and I'm not even going to tell you why" vibe. So I think the player responses were just inline with the tone we got from Niet's message.
Buying Sapphire Orbs! PM me if you're selling. Profile picture by BananaLizard. Mimikyu/Sakura (FE) fusion.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page