PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!] >

Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
wikieditor.pngmaster.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Additionally, "About Me" has been removed from the multi-profile view. If you want to draw attention to something in there (eg. advertising a shop) then you may continue to use your Trainer Card to highlight this, and viewers can click on your profile name at the top of the page to go to the "individual" profile page. From the Dev log discussion: Just want to make a quick note about this: the entire set of "big trainer" images is 752 files, totalling 6.4MB -- this works out to about 8.5Kb per image on average. They are then cached forever, so you need only download them once the first time you see any particular layer image. Trust me, the trainer images were not hurting your data plan at all. I made very sure of that. Now the content of the About Me on the other hand... let's just say not everyone is as scrupulous about their image compression as us!
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page