PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Dev Log 204

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log 204 >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
The update mentioned above regarding "Compact View" has been implemented. It is always-on on mobile, and exists as a toggle (-gasp-) on Desktop. Due to this change basically eliminating the need for scrolling, the auto-scroll toggle has been removed and it just snaps to the bottom of the party. This change has been reverted, as it interfered with split-screen on mobile devices. Additionally, "About Me" has been removed from the multi-profile view. If you want to draw attention to something in there (eg. advertising a shop) then you may continue to use your Trainer Card to highlight this, and viewers can click on your profile name at the top of the page to go to the "individual" profile page. Information about keyboard controls will be added later, as I want to look into the possibility of adding more keyboard controls than we already have, before doing this. Just means I don't have to implement the information, then change it later.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page