PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!] >

Huskypup1127's AvatarHuskypup1127
master.pnge+.png
I do have to admit I miss the toggle snap back to top for multi party page clicks. I am legally blind and so I have to have my computer screen enlarged so I can see and that means extra scrolling (Which is fine because I mean that is my problem and not anyone elses). But the snap to top after I hit next made it easy to just scroll down and click as I went before hitting next and repeating. Though as many said before this might just be a me problem and it honestly isn't that bad, I miss it yes, but I can live with this as well since it seems to be helping out others exspecialy on moble :3 Other than this I am loving the new update with the compact parties and the load time is even quicker for me now than it was before. Before it might have taken 5 minutes (Not exagerating) for the next party to load, now at most it takes like 2 minutes or so, so it's much better! Much easier on my poor satellite internet.
Avatar art done by Kaen on wajas.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page