PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!] >

I admit, being one of the people who was againt the new egg timer, i have recently seen what a difference it made with my egg hatching (Not my shiny luck mind you, lol), even with my less then active ability. I do however have a small suggestion/question of sorts. [Question] With the new egg timer comes faster hatching, and faster hatching means more eggs, would it be a possibility to double the amount of adoptable eggs from the daycare without the need of daycare passes? I know I've only been here a short while, but long enough to see the before and after effects of the egg timer. Before, the standard 6 daycare eggs (12 for hypermode) was do-able because you'd hatch a party, then (in my case and im sure plenty others) you'd have an s-rank shelter pass for 36 more. I almost never went past 20 with just eggs, but now I'm pretty much running out of adoptions everyday with just eggs! And i dont have the gp to buy the 60-pack of daycare passes every other day. So, I've been thinking, wouldn't a good way to help with breeders/shiny hunters be increase the amount of free adoptable daycare eggs by an extra 6 eggs(12 for hypermode)? Sorry if this is long or a bit confusing!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page