PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!] >

UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria
grandmaster.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by Narflunk

All the other complaints I'm seeing (the equality/usefulness of party-clicking, changes to mass-field clicking, etc.) seem to be either false or just personal preference.
The biggest issue with the change is party clicks are much slower than field clicks, making field clicking more efficient/logical in the long run, whether you party click for the egg timer or not. I and other have tested this out, and I haven't seen a single person say contrary to the fact that, yes, party clicking is slower. Being slower brings about all of the other issues. Less IP, less CR, less bred eggs. Given this, I don't see how these complaints are false. Just look at the Dev Log. Garth listed a good amount of reasons why field clicking is better than party clicking, and these line up with the responses/complaints of the community. And about the personal preference, these issues are facts. It's confirmed party clicking is slower, which confirms less IP, CR, and bred eggs. Therefore, they can't be personal preference.
summon_kyo.pngBuying Sapphire Orbs! PM me if you're selling.summon_kyo.png Profile picture by BananaLizard. Mimikyu/Sakura (FE) fusion.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page