PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #3 [Look out for that tree!] >

h o r i z o n's Avatarhypermode-12.pngh o r i z o n
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by rubedouji

-snip- Or giving clearly site buff biased statistics as proof that things are A OK so the complaints are irrelevant? -snip- I'm as happy as anyone to go through so many eggs, but I think that the main component of the resistance to the update has been overlooked in favour of flashy, distracting statistics- which, again, were influenced by multiple site buffs over the course of the testing -snip-
I would just like to point out that the concern over the stats being biased has been addressed by Garthic already on the first page of this thread in response to Nae questioning the same thing.

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

-snip- And yes, that has been considered. The last Niet day before the update had 40k eggs - that's still considerably less than the 120k we had this time.
Staff is also not saying that everything is perfect. They have openly stated they are looking for ways to improve party clicking for everyone. That's the whole point of dev log discssions.
However, I do agree with the larger sentiment that party clicking needs to be fixed. Both to make it more accessible to disabled users and less time consuming overall. Part of the reason why people favor mass clicking over party clicking is because mass clicking is frankly easier to do. Fields also load faster and it's much easier to spam click in fields (especially with autoclick css). The real drag down for me when it comes to party clicking at least, even with css condensing the party into a button stack, is just how long it takes for parties to load. Also. For the record. The hover and number spam method in parties... Doesn't work on my laptop. My mouse never lets me move to the next box until the interaction is completed. So... It isn't really a one size fits all solution to one of the big down sides of party clicking. That all being said, I do still drastically prefer party clicking and do still love the egg timer update.
kase. male he/him. 25. bg
f2u @hamha.tumblr.com
|code
@is it necessary + @hercules, edits by me
pixel
@gaelson, commission by @canine
|icon
@gezeichnet
sig image
@jurobii
characters are mine
and @canine's
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page