PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #2 [Electric Swing]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #2 [Electric Swing] >

QueenDM's AvatarQueenDM
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by ScarfDrawsCattøs

I understand all the dissatisfaction, especially from people who have problems in their hands^^ Maybe they're just giving people time to get used to it to see if we'll eventually start liking it? I'm not sure, but it sorta seems that way.
That's....not how things should work, though. We shouldn't have to wait and see if we start liking a new feature. People with hand problems aren't going to suddenly start liking something like this because some time passes, they're more likely to just shut up about it because they see that nothing is going to change and complaining will get them nowhere. They're more likely to quit, or specifically in this case expect that they will have a much harder time reaching the egg timer max than they did before. Which really is a step back from being user friendly because people shouldn't have to do that when the system as it was worked just fine.

QUOTE originally posted by Terabbit

I dont understand the hate for the egg timer update? If you massclicked just to get your eggtimer up you might as well be afk because you are basically not playing the game. 1500 party clicks should take about the same time as 5k mass clicks.
Of corse you don't understand the hate, you were one of the people suggesting this. Also no, 1.5k party clicks does not take anywhere near the same amount of time as 5k mass clicks. I can get through a 5k field in under 5 minutes, and assuming everyone I click has a full party it's taken me over 20 to get the party clicks. Mass clicking is easier because of the keyboard short cuts, better for people with hand/wrist problems as opposed to moving through individual parties as well. The old system was faster and more accessible, period. Now it takes more time and takes away accessibility on more than one account becasue it's not just people with hand/wrist issues but people who can't dedicate copious amounts of time to being here that are going to suffer and be less likely to play at all.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page