PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #2 [Electric Swing]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #2 [Electric Swing] >

Terabbit's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTerabbit
mod21433.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
I dont understand the hate for the egg timer update? If you massclicked just to get your eggtimer up you might as well be afk because you are basically not playing the game. 1500 party clicks should take about the same time as 5k mass clicks. Except, and heres the kicker.... your eggs will hatch FASTER, because people will be clicking you back to return. Thats 250 users with full parties, if those people click you back, (lets say for 75exp per egg which is an underestimation) thats 18,750 experience points for each of your egg slots. That is almost four times more exp yours eggs would have gotten with exp share in massclicking, plus you still get your eggtimer bonus. Then people will be party clicking you anyways to get their own egg timer up. This is literally the best thing to happen to pokefarm.
credit
Background drawn by DestinySquared on twitter OCs belong to myself and axelbby based off Mass Effect F2U code by Gumshoe Icon by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page