PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #2 [Electric Swing]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #2 [Electric Swing] >

QueenDM's AvatarQueenDM
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Yay

But I just wanted to take a hot sec and say thank you to Niet, Garthic, and anyone else who may be involved in helping discern what the site actually needs and applying those convictions out in confidence, even as they implement the features knowing they won’t please everyone and backlash is bound to come. I know if I were in their shoes I’d be panicking (if only internally xD) at all the people expressing their dissatisfaction with any new features that are implemented.
There's dissatisfaction, and then there's implementing a suggestion that was never going to be widely popular in the first place. There was no way they didn't know this given the opposition presented in the original suggestion forums. The staff here work hard, I've seen that even in the short time I've been here. But putting a suggestion into effect that was shown to have major opposition when it was suggested both times should be called out, and the backlash is to be expected. Actually I'm surprised it isn't worse, I'm surprised by the restraint being shown by a lot of the people here expressing their dissatisfaction with at least the egg timer part of the update.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page