PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #2 [Electric Swing]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #2 [Electric Swing] >

Yahan's AvatarYahan
arceus.pngsss.png
The feedback y’all have been sharing has been flying out so quickly; this will probably get buried soon. But I just wanted to take a hot sec and say thank you to Niet, Garthic, and anyone else who may be involved in helping discern what the site actually needs and applying those convictions out in confidence, even as they implement the features knowing they won’t please everyone and backlash is bound to come. I know if I were in their shoes I’d be panicking (if only internally xD) at all the people expressing their dissatisfaction with any new features that are implemented. (Disclaimer: this isn’t directed at anyone or any group of people in particular. We all play the game different and y’all are entitled to your opinions and the opportunity to voice them. This has just been on my mind for a few days and I‘ve only just found the words to be able to articulate myself. Also, me saying this doesn’t mean I agree with everything that’s been done since PFQ started. I can see the perspectives for why certain stuff isn’t implemented but I still feel differently about a few things. So please be mindful of that too xD) Edit: Scarf’s got a good point. XD
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page