PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #2 [Electric Swing]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #2 [Electric Swing] >

Trebor's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTrebor
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngshiny.png
Re: suggestion 4 (Egg Timer overhaul) being approved a long time ago and now implemented. I just read through both related suggestion threads and all the comments therein and found Overwhelming opposition to this suggestion. Other than the original poster of each thread, and Garthic stepping in I believe I saw only a single other poster who was clearly in Support of the suggestion. All the rest were opposed or strongly opposed, with a core set of reasons for opposition (some of which are being raised here again). (Note: I did not look at all the upvotes each position received, but what I did see was not in favour). Also, this suggestion was made right after the feature was implemented, so changing it then, even against the prevailing view, would not have Anywhere near the impact it is having now. Users being used to the now scrapped system for over two years. I do not know where the Support for this suggestion was/is to get it approved in the first place - nor how it became a priority to implement now/as part of the first set post-shelving (the reboot). Answers to that would be beneficial to my understanding - of this, and possibly other things going forward.
Special dragon.png delta collector Team v-fire.png
Inferno Overdrive (Fire)
: 6572 pts Current Shiny Hunt 1/206 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page