PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Update on the "Reboot"

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Update on the "Reboot" >

Camwoodstock's AvatarCamwoodstock

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by Camwoodstock

...prooobably should've backed up the quest code before trying this, though. Not having proper events has REALLY, REALLY sabotaged this game in my opinion--besides the pre-existing lack of any real story or player motivation, these were basically as close as we had to them, and we haven't had a single one for... gosh, who knows how long, due to the quest code being prematurely updated.
Where'd you get that idea from? o_O
...I must be having a mandela effect-style moment right now, because I SWORE it was said that's why there was no Halloween/Christmas event, and now I can't find it. I think it says a lot about me as an individual where I can remember stuff from PF1--no more than seven years ago--just fine, but ask me about something that happened last year and my mind goes kaput.
Source: Eastern Mind (MS-DOS), the Chu-Teng Symbol
~CWS - THE EPIC BLUNDER~
{Cam | Genderfluid | Born: Yes | Single | Dork | Plays video games | 132nd Skywatcher} Uhh... Nothing. More to come, hopefully Icon: Boxart for Japanese-only game "Chu-Teng" (name romanized)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page