PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Update on the "Reboot"

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Update on the "Reboot" >

"In terms of why it was cancelled... people said no. So they're listening to the players. :P" But they shouldn't have in this case, and I'll try to explain why. As you said well, "Reboot" announcement was premature, and a lot of people panicked, myself included. I'll use this one issue as an example: The original post, before editing, said that people would have to rebuild the living dex as transfered pokemon wouldn't count. Many users gave negative feedback, explaining why it would be unfair. After some time, it was changed, which is amazing because they listened to the feedback. However, in this case, despite the post being edited after the feedback, people still believed transfer would ruin their progress or change the game completely. So, in my opinion, the 'No' from players isn't honest as it was based on incorrect and insufficient information. A lot of people brought up serious concerns and valid points, and I'm hoping to see them being adressed and option for "Reboot" reconsidered. edit: BlankSmile said it better than me and I probably should have read the post before typing mine ;;
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page