PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Simple Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Simple Journal >

• Pokesona Info
  • Detailed Info
  • ♥ Sona Art ♥

Basic Info

Name: Marigold Title: Cookie-maker Espeon Species: Espeon (cat) Type: Fire/Psychic Gender: Female (she/her) Nature: Calm Berry Like: Bitter [!]
She prefers berries with bitter flavour but can eat berry with other flavours as she's not super picky. However, she really dislikes spicy berries and avoids eating those
Height: ~1m (~3' 4") Weight: ~28kg (~63lbs) Ability: Synchronize [!]
Passes poison, paralyze, or burn to the Pokemon that inflicted it.
Hidden Ability: Guts [!]
When the Pokémon is affected by a bad status condition, like poison or a burn, the power of its physical moves goes up.
Moveset: - Flamethrower (Fire) [!]
The target is scorched with an intense blast of fire. This may also leave the target with a burn.
- Psychic (Psychic) [!]
The target is hit by a strong telekinetic force. This may also lower the target's Sp. Def stat.
- Dark Pulse (Dark) [!]
The user releases a horrible aura imbued with dark thoughts. This may also make the target flinch.
- Dazzling Gleam (Fairy) [!]
The user damages opposing Pokémon by emitting a powerful flash.
Item: Leftovers (cookies) [!]
The holder's HP is slowly but steadily restored throughout every battle.
* hover [!] for additional info
Physical Description

wip

- two gems, top one bigger, was thinking of them being slightly rough instead of smooth? - ears cat shaped, they are sort of pointy but not sharp point, smaller than espeon but larger than normal cat ear proportion, inside has small fur tuft - short, but kind of fluffy cheeks tuft - generally fluffier than espeon due to thicker fur - has two separate tails, can move them individually and twist them, with end being more bendy, tails normally move in unison - has bigger paws than espeon, including claws - thanks to fur appears slightly larger than espeon - is very warm but paws are cold
Colour Palette Personality Other Facts

wip

- Isn't based on Beta Espeon, I just like yellow colour and think split tails look cool. - Actual type is rolling-pin/grandma. - “this cat sends its visitors home with large sacks of food and hits them with rolling-pins when they do bad things” - jade -wants attention only sometimes and only from select people. otherwise,,, she don’t give two damns about what you think also would totally push things off of surfaces to annoy people not liked - jade, accurate as always

Art from amazing people!

KitKatKutie2 kindly made this for me ;v;

Charsaurtle blessed me with these <3

Rosé the Plague made me ugly cry Q.Q

Novan-chan put me in Eben call!!!

DuchessLunaire made an amazing portrait!!!

ICEBÜNN put me in Advent calendar!!!

SoulWesson melted my heart aaaaaaah QwQ

Tyler animated me!!! am dancing!!!!

CHIMKIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Shazi is the boss!

Mlem made me happy cry! I feel so honored ;;

Tera did a silly! Look at me go :sob:

Compilation of me drawing my sona

Presentable drawing I did. :'D A rather quick sketch to properly show features. Rolling-pin (aka. discipline tool) is an essential multipurpouse tool for everyday use. She carries it everywhere. She sometimes wears a cape. It's usually blue or dark grey in colour. My sona be often angry, bitter or disappointed, just like me! A joke drawing of what my sona would look like if I was French, a what seems to be common misconception regarding my real life origin. (Spoiler, I'm not Frech.)

Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page