PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Having noticed the fox-woman seem more intent on examining the goings-on around them than spotting the cat approaching her, Kahlua decided to head back to Rowan and see if the not-a-hybrid would answer his question. No sooner thought than done, as upon walking back he got his answer. Kahlua mulled over that one for a bit. Had he heard of an 'angel' before? ...No. Not even from the mainland's religions had there been any mentions of angels. "Well then Rowan, I suppose I should say 'nice to meet you'." Oddly there was no negative tone in that sentence, just a simple acknowledgement of social niceties. "I am Kahlua Pirennicus, and my species is a poison cat." He brought up his hand to showcase his claws. "My kind are venomous through using our claws to inject poison." Kahlua left out the fact that his particular poison didn't exactly act like poison. They didn't need to know that just yet. Kudret only sighed and smiled slightly at Mizuki's attempt at standing. He should have realized she wouldn't be in any condition to move. The beastman knelt and, after checking his position, coaxed Mizuki to grabbing his neck so he could hoist her up and begin carrying her, piggyback style. He took care not to move his head too much when he glanced back to check on her, aware his mane could make it difficult to breathe. "We'll head back now, alright? I know the way from here to the room we were in before." *Cub...* 'It's fine Diemia. I don't mind. She's a good person.' *...Very well.* Aislin watched the battle between the two dragons with trepidation, knowing full well she was outmatched. The next events seemed to happen almost in slow motion for Aislin, but she did manage to get out of the way entirely when the plague dragon went down, practically hiding against the far side of the buildings and blasting it with the far-range electrical bolts from both her lance and one she had found discarded from near the beginning of the fight. It was only matter of time now.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page