PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Player Reviews!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Player Reviews! >

Honestly I think that if you are going to put fourth effort into running a site then that means you take every hardship that comes with it including reviews. All that should be understood when you took up the role as administrator. What I am saying is that regardless of who wrote the review or how long they are they should matter and not be taken down for any reason regardless of if they are read or not. It is still a review. It's still someones opinion, and when you as an administrator tell people that their review counts then proceed to say you delete that which you don't feel was necessary tells all the users that their is a chance their say in won't matter. This only makes you look bad in the eyes of the public, and as someone in charge of the site you need to be open to all views in a professional and welcoming manner. That's the candle that comes with this job. If you can't handle that then maybe you should concider passing on the torch to someone that can. Because right now it really doesn't feel like our voices can be heard. It feels like most of what is done on your part is ridicule and that shouldn't be the case. (I do want to say that this doesn't apply to all the mods. I have met some nice and proffessional mods on the team.)
Sprite is made by me for my use only! Character is my Pokesona!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page