PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PokéFarm "Reboot"

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > PokéFarm "Reboot" >

Arebani's Avatarhypermode-12.pngArebani
hypermode.pngarceus.pngsss.png
Trying to make my rumble short: Pro: - Better instructions for newcomers (many seemed overhelmed with all the features, especially trade shops) - Colour-blind save colours - Refreshing the code, making it harder, better, faster, stronger - You can't tell me that the new Fairy Icon isn't Navi from Zelda<3 - Adding Quests (honestly the only thing I'm looking for) - Making Pokemons transferable and also not account-locked Cons: - Will ALL Pokemons be transferable? As Some already stated, some PF1 Exclusives/Variants and all CS's were not transferable to PFQ and got lost forever, don't want this to happen again - Losing all my Items "most likely"? I don't care for most Items, but the hard to get ones like the Meteorite Shards and especially ZC items like Shiny Charms/Box which costed me REAL money "might" get lost? I'm sorry, don't want to be rude, but that's just an incredible NO-GO! Those things are not cheap and I've spent A LOT of money on those things, you can't expect anyone to be "all right" with that. - Saved Chains. Will those be lost? It costs 300 ZC / 3 GBP to save a single chain, which is a lot, will those just vanish too? - Losing progress. PokeDex, Badges, Wishforge, Stats, Mega Ring, Garden will all these things be gone as well? Result: I would really like to look forward to the new Quests and such but the Cons just heavily outweight any excitemnent I could bring up for the new PF. I'll just loose way more with that than I could possibly gain from it. I have been on PF1 for 2 years and didn't had much to loose (beside my special Variants/CS that are lost forever and I still dearly miss) when joining PFQ, but now I have been here for 5 years and spent already over a thousand Euro here, got a great collection of Pokemon and Items, got my Master Ghost badge and am getting close to Steel Master, I have reached many goals and still have many more to go, and now all of this shall be in vain? Why bother buying anything anymore? Memory Sticks will be lost and saved chains with them. My HM will soon run out, wanted to buy another year of it, but now I don't know if I should even get a month, if I should buy any ZC at all, since it'll be all be useless anyway. And for how long will the transfering be available? With Pokemons like Silvally it may take years to finish the PokeDex once more. Those news just completely demotivated me to pursue my goals or to do anything at all here anymore. You want new people to join but you're only loosing the old ones, the ones that paid money, new users don't pay money, it's the old ones that do. If you really want to make that new PF you need to decrease the lost by A LOT MORE, Pokemons are the most important thing, yes, but Items and Currencies are important too! EDIT: And egg EXP should stay in numbers. How else can I put a price on a Shiny if I don't know the EHP? By popularity? That changes too often. EHP was the way to do it and so it should stay
made by cindacuil from PF1
☼ My Trade Shop ☼
made by cindacuil from PF1
D/S/A UFT, over 2.2k Free Dexes, Boxes, ZC and more~ Frusky design by PFQ ♥ Avatar made by Mollin~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page