PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Player Reviews!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Player Reviews! >

nikao's Avatarnikao
Not sure... but are it not only these with out a star and many negativ that are taken into hidden placè? atleast i did think it was like this? sorry whn im wrong^//^ ...and for those, who have trouble forming so many words, or telling how they feel about something, maybe something like already made up things they can choose from that they like to say that is placed in the Review of them when they click it....like 1 or maybe even up to7 things they can choose?! then they can write what they can or when they cant then only the things they did choose from,, and add something that they cant write out on there own.... Also when maybe it is sorted bevor being taken down, because of bad feedback, when in some cases some did try to be "funny" and made a good or alright review to be taken down as bad, so that mod can have the last word if taken down for real or not...?
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page