PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Player Reviews!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Player Reviews! >

Hiding any reviews for any reason is bad. Yes some details may not help you but there are many people who don't like to go into detail on their reviews especially when there is fear of the mods and their friends white knighting a backlash against them. All reviews should be accounted for no matter how small because in the end it shouldn't be up to you to say which ones actually matter. That right there is like telling a user who cast an honest vote that they don't matter. Just because you decided it wasn't important enough. If you start getting lots ov bad votes then that is a time to step back and reivaluate yourself and how you run things. This includes not only the site itself but the mods you trust in running the site. One last thing, I want to point out in your logic. You said removing them doesn't change much but it does change it. Well if that little bit didn't matter then why remove things at all? There is no reason for you to logically remove any reviews other then the fact that you don't want bad ratings. Well hun that's life. You gotta take the good with the bad. That is how you grow, that is how you be an adult, and that is how life works. Making excuses for your mistakes instead of learning from them won't serve to get you anything good in the end. Adn as a mod you owe it to everyone on this site to step up and be that person.
Sprite is made by me for my use only! Character is my Pokesona!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page