PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Semi-Auto Team Clicklist

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Semi-Auto Team Clicklist >

Vampara's AvatarVampara

QUOTE originally posted by Yay

That would be cool. I would love to see a page for a multi-profile template, where you could plug in usernames or urls of userpages and have the multi profile page generated for you. Like the thing for the current online users list but you have more of a say as to which peoples’ profiles show up in the multi-profile list.
Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying, you can do this on your own with code. I do this on my own every typerace. I just go through clicking people online and add them to a list I make if they're on the same team as me; separate from the clickist from the team page. url=https//pokefarm.com/users/(insert user 1 name),(insert user 2 name),etc I have a link to the team page as well, and usually people seem to find the team page from me doing this. Normally later in the week, I'll remove the names of the people who aren't contributing to streamline it a bit more. That being said, I would support this as a feature. It takes a lot of time for me to go through the online list and single out the names of my teammates. I find so many more than those that join the team page. Side note: I don't bother anyone on my list with PMs or anything, I just add their name. I don't see why someone would put eggs/pokemon in their party, and not want anyone to interact with them.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page