PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Semi-Auto Team Clicklist

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123456

Vampara's AvatarVampara

QUOTE originally posted by Yay

That would be cool. I would love to see a page for a multi-profile template, where you could plug in usernames or urls of userpages and have the multi profile page generated for you. Like the thing for the current online users list but you have more of a say as to which peoples’ profiles show up in the multi-profile list.
Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying, you can do this on your own with code. I do this on my own every typerace. I just go through clicking people online and add them to a list I make if they're on the same team as me; separate from the clickist from the team page. url=https//pokefarm.com/users/(insert user 1 name),(insert user 2 name),etc I have a link to the team page as well, and usually people seem to find the team page from me doing this. Normally later in the week, I'll remove the names of the people who aren't contributing to streamline it a bit more. That being said, I would support this as a feature. It takes a lot of time for me to go through the online list and single out the names of my teammates. I find so many more than those that join the team page. Side note: I don't bother anyone on my list with PMs or anything, I just add their name. I don't see why someone would put eggs/pokemon in their party, and not want anyone to interact with them.
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
Bump
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 02:01 AM
Score: 314
TR code credit
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I support, on the first days before the TR it may sounds easy to just add the username when someone ask for it, but when you are in the middle of the event and you have to scroll pass some pages to be sure if there is a newcomer between message of others members. It can be quite overwhelming. The others benefit I see is that the shortlink that you provide is very less long and so, it is easier to the eyes when you have a bunch of coding in your post/about you. I don't think that can hurt the interactions between members, I just think that, in this way, you'll see less of people posting once just to say "Add me to the clicklist please!" and never comeback. People who want to discuss can still be use a introduction sort of like "I have joint the clicklist since I'm am on <this type> this month. Hope that everyone would have fun!"
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
Bump
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
Bump x2
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
Bump x3
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
Bump x4
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
Bump x5
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
Bump x6
Winter Wolf's AvatarWinter Wolf
I’m sorta in the middle on this one Support: It would be easier on the host of the thread for that month. If you have the exp share then you’d be ab,e to hatch tons of eggs, but if someone posts in the thread you’d need to see if you need to add them to the list No support: people who are new/site locked/ don’t care about the type race would make people actually committed frustrated because theirs probably tons of people on the team, but the people actually trying would be hidden in the mix of all those people. People who are site locked can’t hatch eggs. So as I said. I’m not supporting or not supporting, just stating my side on this one ^_^
Winters Sparkle Shop! Check out my shop for some cheap sparkles<3 ~♡~Winter Wolf~♡~

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page