PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Report Rewards

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Report Rewards >

Duskar's AvatarDuskar

QUOTE originally posted by Silkywày55

[snip] Really? gold stars look better than curr3ncy now,
squint A good job sticker on a post locked away in a part of the site only a very small handful of users will be able to access has way less impact on the site than injecting free currency into it. Currency isn’t hard to get. GP rewards had to be drastically lowered some time ago because the GP market was absolute garbage. Credits are super easy to earn just by clicking, or farm berries and sell them. Or you could knock off a few tasks from the task list :0 ZC is a premium currency. It cannot be obtained without money being spent somewhere along the line. It kinda keeps the site alive so devaluing it by just handing it out is...oof. And dang a day of hyper mode? That’s a lot just for one thing that could be, like Selocon said, ‘early bump’ or ‘unmarked game spoilers’. Is it really not enough of a reward to know that you helped make the site better, even if in such a small way as pointing out a broken rule to authorities. I would make a guess and say a fair chunk of reports the staff handle are first/small offences. Hardly worth getting something like hyper mode for that. And then the involved staff member/s would have to add an extra job to their plate - handing out rewards. I imagine awarding a gold star could be something as simple as a staff-only dropdown option, like upvoting, on the post itself. As opposed to setting up a gift with a reward that has to come from somewhere. Maybe I’m old and jaded given I’ve been on pfq since closed beta so I’ve seen the economy fluctuate, just like a lot of people have, and oof ouch no thankies no more freebies please ;-;
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page