PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas'

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas' >

Cele's AvatarCele
Alright, so this whole Mentor thing is so far up my alley it hurts, and I wanna get this rolling more actively for you guys. I want this to be a thing. It's been this idea that's just been THERE for literally years, and hey, let's be real... It's about time. You want it to happen. We want it to happen. So we need ideas. And feedback. We need talkies. Lots of it. Let's get to it, shall we?
  • Back when you were a Newbie, what were the questions you had that you felt you had a hard time getting answers to yourself?
    • What pointers do you wish you had been given?
    • What resources did you find the hardest to locate?
  • What traits do you think a good Mentor should have?
    • eg. Patience
  • What interests you the most about having an official Mentor program?
  • What concerns do you have in regards to there being an official Mentor program?
  • Can you think of anything else that would be helpful to consider?
    • Let us know!
Now, my own input! When I was new, I had a hard time realizing where I should allocate my resources. I know it's not something Mentors should dictate to Newbies, but if someone had told me that it may perhaps have been wise to hold on to my Boxes until I had some Summons unlocked, I probably could have done a lot more with what I had. I think Mentors should be extremely patient, and willing to help the Newbies help themselves. I don't enjoy seeing answers spoon-fed, because... Well, teach a person to fish, right? I'd rather tell them how to use the Wiki and Forums rather than tell them the answer every time. I look forward to the prospect of an official Mentor program because it's an especially good opportunity to make friends, and I feel it will also strengthen the community. If you're interested in helping us along, please leave your own input and questions!
sig code and sig bg image made by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page