PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Phoenix Flare Cove

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Phoenix Flare Cove >

Alright so, my older (half) sister's birth day is today (April 14 2019). I ordered this cake for her with official game artwork on top. I got her a melan as a early present here, at the end of last month. It was originally going to have a Ninetales on it for her but...she changes fandoms so much it's impossible to know what she'd be into still. However, she has been addicted to V's Route in Mystic Messenger for months. So this was a safe choice.

M.M. Birthday Cake

It got delivered early and my brother was scurrying around the house and hiding it from her. Was hillarious and also she has a short temper and went off at him, for hiding things he shouldn't of bought. Any way, he ended up waking me up and placed it in my room, to give it to her later. I had to get up and ease my sister's short temper and give her, her cake. Might not know our family dynamics but the three of us are into similar things but with slight differences and balance each other out, pretty well.
Coding done by Golden Tempest and for her use.
Updated: Feb 24th
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page