PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Phoenix Flare Cove

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234

Since I need to use this post for something, here have a couple of pictures or so, that I did.

Dragon Progression

One-During drawing

Two-During Colouring

Three-Finishing Touches

Reindeer Ponyta

This reindeer Ponyta is drawn from inspiration from, the Holiday Hi-Jynx episode. Where Santa had a lone Ponyta, as his reindeer, pulling his sleigh.

Pokésona Skin Backgrounds

Phoenix Flare

Snow Angel

T.B.A.

Arched Courtyard

Unfinished first piece done May 2018

Redone in March 2019

Dragon Valley ...also posted on my old art group's FB.
Coding done by Golden Tempest and for her use.
Updated: Feb 24th
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
Just because I can not stand odd numbers. I needed to post a twenty-second post here. >.< This is the cake I got delivered for my birth day. It was eight days late but eventually came. FLAREON CAKE! ^.^

Cake, cake, CAKE!

I sent my drawing in for them to use on top of it. ^_^ - After going to the Armageddon Expo this past weekend (March 12-13 2016.) I got a Flareon Plushie! ^.^

Cue the cuddly Flareon!

This Expo, unfortunately clashed with my mother's private service but, we were told to continue with our lives. As to how they were before her passing. We bought the tickets before it happened and she, also told my brother, he should still go before she died. Rest in peace, Mother...
Tournament Success.

Season One to Six

Season One

Season Two

Bit more quiet this round. Was melan hunting my annual Eevee hunt.

Season Three

Season Four

Season Five

Season Six

Season Seven to Twelve

Season Seven

Season Eight

Season Nine

Season Ten

Season Eleven

Season Twelve

Season Thirteen to Eighteen

Season Thirteen

Season Fourteen

This was my first fail on getting Hard in the weekly Tournament. Luck wasn't really on my side with the scouring. I made sure to check in and change out low energy often. As you can see though, it didn't get me the Hard x5 tokens.

Season Fifteen

Season Sixteen

Season Seventeen

Season Eighteen

I was so busy one week, I couldn't get on so missed one here.

Season Nineteen

T.B.A.
Hallowe'en Purrloin Battle. Hallowe'en Giratina Battle.

Floating Palace

Alpine Meadow at Sunset

Coral Serpent

Art I entered in a past Contest.

Deer in Forest Rays

German Sheppard

Alpine Lake

Presents of Christmas 2017

Flareon Plushie #2

Arcanine Plushie

Think I prefer the latest Flareon Plushie to the last one. At least this has it's ears the right way. ^_^ Sidereal Revolution Battle/Solynx
So because it's my (half) brother's birth day Monday coming (November 6 2017). I ordered a cake for him but he's not big on parties though still, is going to get a typical Kiwi barbeque for it! ^.^ He's turning fifty, so thought that number was big enough to celebrate.

Cake Here!

Flying cookies beyond, so mind your head. My 'sona's don't know how to fly them just yet.
Another art post, maybe? Had a drawing spritz so did some artwork.

Both Pokésonas

Barbatos from Obey Me!

Winged Black Cat

Alpine Forest Meadow

Meadow-WIP

Life Wish, PFQ Hallowe'en Event 2018. Kryptik Battle and Marowak Battle -

Twelve days of Christmas Dec 25 2018 to Jan 5 2019

Dec 25: 83,834 Dec 26: 87,878 Dec 27: 1,074 (Had work this day.) Dec 28: 3,636 (Had to go out plus interview.) Dec 29: 10,884 Dec 30: 6,110 Dec 31: 10,696 Jan 1: 102,704 Jan 2: 48,754 Jan 3: 5,472 (Had work this day.) Jan 4: 14,984 Jan 5: 33,926
Randomly timed myself once, while at top speed. I was spacing out looking at the server time, on the top right of my screen. I noticed that I can do an entire full field (40 pokémon) in four seconds.
Spring Shellebration (April 2019): Toxilisk battle.

Clear Nectar (Obtained first harvest.)

I let it go damp once or I would of had a whole lot more tens.
Alright so, my older (half) sister's birth day is today (April 14 2019). I ordered this cake for her with official game artwork on top. I got her a melan as a early present here, at the end of last month. It was originally going to have a Ninetales on it for her but...she changes fandoms so much it's impossible to know what she'd be into still. However, she has been addicted to V's Route in Mystic Messenger for months. So this was a safe choice.

M.M. Birthday Cake

It got delivered early and my brother was scurrying around the house and hiding it from her. Was hillarious and also she has a short temper and went off at him, for hiding things he shouldn't of bought. Any way, he ended up waking me up and placed it in my room, to give it to her later. I had to get up and ease my sister's short temper and give her, her cake. Might not know our family dynamics but the three of us are into similar things but with slight differences and balance each other out, pretty well.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page