PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Daily backup failure + potential changes

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Daily backup failure + potential changes >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by HybridYüki

I personally think continuing with daily backups is the safest option. This is the way its been for awhile, and there haven't been any problems. I don't see much of a point in changing it. c:
The problem is that it's been slowly getting longer, and the longer time is what caused glitches like the Shelter crashing the backup. It'll only get worse as time goes on, so best to fix it before something more serious happens. In reply to the question of how much people are affected currently, there's usually around 300 people at minimum online around the backup. That's still a lot of people, even if our American users are fortunate enough that I picked the time that you're all asleep as the time backup would run - in case you ever wondered why it was 10:12 Server Time and not something logical like midnight ;)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page