PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Cele's Scrolls

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Cele's Scrolls >

Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

It turns out you are indeed correct, LESS supports importing stylesheets into blocks. Well I never. So it's actually possible right now, although it's a bit of a hack to do so. Create a skin. Doesn't matter what the colours are, but what you want is the Extra CSS area. Fill that in with whatever you need. The skin path will be something like asdf/my-skin-name In your post, you can then do: @import 'skins/user/a/s/d/f/my-skin-name/__extra'; So that's "skins/user/" then the first part of the skin path with each character separated by slashes, then the skin name, then "/__extra" - this is where the Extra CSS is saved. Sure it's a hack, but if it works... :D But as you said yourself, it'd only be useful to a small number of people... If there's demand for it, I'll put in some way of using actual files. Maybe even with the Notepad feature on the Farm page. But until then, like I said, if it works XD
Note for later for maybe fun CSS shenanigans

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

You can also pull in colours from the user's own site skin! The main ones are: @col-bg1 - the main background colour, default light green. @col-bg2 - the "heading" background colour, default brown. @col-bg3 - the "panel" background colour, default grey. @col-fg1 - the main text colour, default dark green. @col-fg2 - the "heading" text colour, default grey. @col-border - the colour used for borders, default dark green. @col-link1 - link colour, default blue. @col-link2 - visited link colour, default purple. @col-link3 - active link colour, default red.
More fun shenanigans.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page