PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Warriors Unite - Again!

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans > Warriors Unite - Again! >

Glaciersong's AvatarGlaciersong

QUOTE originally posted by FlärînãFåïry

Hollyleaf... I really like her. Yes, she was a kind of angsty teen later on, but imagine what she went through (plus I lOATHED Ashfur, with a passion...): she found out that her parents weren’t actually her parents, she found out that she WASN’T a prophecy cat, AND she lost herself in the tunnels, living (practically) alone and an outcast. All around the same time. A lot of emotional stress. I would’ve had a breakdown, or an identity crisis, or something that made me question my existence. I feel pretty sorry for her. :( Mostly about the prophecy thing: “Power of three,” there are exactly three siblings, and she and her brothers are pretty close. I imagine that made her feel incredibly secluded.
Maybe I just can't relate *shrug* I just think the cats are usually level-headed (and why are they so secretive XD) and Hollyleaf was the only one who decided to murder someone after some parentage secret came out. She did a 360 on her Warrior Code thing after Ashfur attempted to murder them. Ashfur's not really my favorite character either. I always wonder what these cats are thinking that makes their innocent personalities turn into- y'know.

QUOTE originally posted by Dingo Blue

Squirrelflight and Stormfur sound far more interesting. Also Squirrelflight just not taking a mate? Sounds way better. Also can we get a round of applause for Fernsong and Ivypool because I adore that pairing so much Fernsong is a precious boy and the idea of a male ‘queen’ is wicked. Nursery Guard, even :0 Personal opinion but I think Squirrelflight should have told Bramblestar. He was heartbroken when she revealed she had lied to him. I think he would have gone along with it. Squirrelflight clearly meant a lot to him and he still loved the three even after the truth came out, so I think he would’ve treated them with the same love regardless.
I didn't really notice any Squirrelflight and Stormfur much, but I guess it makes sense. People say that forbidden love is overused, but it makes sense that a cat is going to fall for someone of another Clan sometime or the other, especially if fillers with journeys keep being added. Yeah, I do think it would've gone a lot better if Squirrelflight told Bramblestar. But it really wasn't her secret, it was Leafpool trusting her sister to help her.
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +9,343,300
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page