PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Warriors Unite - Again!

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans > Warriors Unite - Again! >

ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
Warning, smol friendly rant. XP Hollyleaf... I really like her. Yes, she was a kind of angsty teen later on, but imagine what she went through (plus I lOATHED Ashfur, with a passion...): she found out that her parents weren’t actually her parents, she found out that she WASN’T a prophecy cat, AND she lost herself in the tunnels, living (practically) alone and an outcast. All around the same time. A lot of emotional stress. I would’ve had a breakdown, or an identity crisis, or something that made me question my existence. I feel pretty sorry for her. :( Mostly about the prophecy thing: “Power of three,” there are exactly three siblings, and she and her brothers are pretty close. I imagine that made her feel incredibly secluded. I also love Leafpool, and I really wish it hadn’t happened the way it did with the three of them finding out about their parents on their own. It might have gone differently if Leafpool or Squirrelflight or Brambleclaw had told them (and that Squirrelflight had told Brambleclaw eventually, rather than having them all live like that). I understand why they kept it a secret, but I really wonder what would have happened if they just told them before the Ashfur incident instead of them finding out on their own. And they just might have a similar reaction where they told all the clans, and the other cats would eventually find out. But I see everyone finding out as inevitable. The other cats/clans would have found out either way.
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page