PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Support System overhaul

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Support System overhaul >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
The old system was terrible. Just like PF1, it "pretended to work" but really it was a mess. So I spruced it up! The new Support system is integrated directly into PFQ, meaning we know you're authenticated because you can send tickets while logged in. No more messing around with confirming you are who you say you are! No account? No problem! Guests can just provide an email address and get in contact just like before. Account locked? Also no problem. The Support Centre is a "public area" meaning that your account status isn't checked when posting there. As with all new things, it's bound to have bugs in it somewhere. Probably a forgotten bracket or typo in a variable name. You know how it is. So if it breaks, let me know, but it should be fine. The old Support System will stick around for a little while, allowing any ongoing tickets to be resolved, but new tickets can no longer be created there. Thank you for your patience!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page