PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Moderator applications

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Moderator applications >

Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Blank Banshee

QUOTE originally posted by Yay

@whichever staff that want to chime in: when it comes to your interactions with the userbase, do the positive interactions outweigh the negative ones? I know that this is relative to whoever chooses to answer this but I still wanted to know. It’ll be a major deciding factor for me in terms of whether to send an application or not. I don’t like doing things if they’re just going to drain me mentally and emotionally ^^’
No, not usually. It's a major drain, especially when one is a target. But, y'know, comes with the territory.
We basically volunteer for the draining emotional and mental pull that this job offers us. We have to deal with some gnarly things sometimes and... given what you said here, and just this, I don't think you'd enjoy it. At all. The worst things we deal with aren't daily, but we do deal with emotional and mentally draining things... daily. Like Aggie said, it comes with the territory. You have to be able to handle it with your support system and some factor of mental strength or it could be a bad time.
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1943 — Shiny Total: 33 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page