PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Browser-specific features (previously Chrome-only)

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Browser-specific features (previously Chrome-only) >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
So today I decided to venture into completely unknown territory. The result: PFQ Notifications, an extension for Google Chrome that allows you to be notified of all the things your Farm Page tells you about, without needing to keep the Farm Page open! It's still a little buggy (or rather, very buggy in places!) but I think it's pretty good for my first shot at this, so please do give it a try (assuming you're using Chrome of course!) and let me know what you think :) I'm not completely sure how installation works, but I found that I was able to download the file and then drag it into Chrome, so that should work.

UPDATE

PFQ now has special settings for Internet Explorer. You can find these, as well as information on the Google Chrome Extension, on the Farm Page (Tools panel, the new "Browser-specific Options" section).
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page