PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Knights of the Wind - A Sonic Clan

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans > Knights of the Wind - A Sonic Clan >

I've got a REAL odd ones if you don't mind me sharing. It's kind of embarrassing, but whatever. #1: So, dr.eggman is up to no good, as usual. He has trapped sonic in a steel box that he can't seem to get out of. Amy and tails have gone to save sonic but after they get there, eggman has poisoned sonic and he would soon die. Amy is all upset and tails ended up being mind controlled and killed amy as well. Later, eggman and tails were slaughtered at a butcher house for murder. #2: Sonic was about 5 or 6 years old and was playing some sort of dangerous tag game with baby mario and luigi. Sonic's parants didn't like him playing that game and some how sent him to earth has a punishment until he was 16. Years later, sonic is 16 and no closer to geting home. When some guy sees sonic on the side of the road, he try to rescue sonic, but ended up running his leg over with his car. The guy feels terrible about running sonic over and drives him through a portal to his world that just so happens to appear at the right time. After sonic gets home, his mother takes him to the hospital for surgery on his leg. He bled out and almost died. Sonic won't be able to run anymore, let alone walk.
Name: Ride the Lightning Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Profile picture by me! (One of my many ocs :> )
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page