PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRyko Seratuno
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
Toré stared down his opponent for what felt like hours, refusing to take his 'turn', he couldn't quite place it, but something was telling him not to, to wait it out and force his enemy to make the first action, the second they did, a soul was shattered and time within the Hall was rewound, a small flame of pure, concentrated magic lighting around one of his eyes, "Been a while since any Judging has been necessary." unlike any of the 'Humans' prior victims however, they found their sneak attack blocked, and their soul shattering once more in a single blow, "I don't know why you bother." the cycle of resets and constant death repeated itself several times, the 'Human' getting more and more frustrated with every death and 'Reset'. "Come now, surely even you with your piddling determination must realise how outclassed you are." Attempted Stabbing ensued and failed miserably, the Goat hadn't even had to take the Cloak off yet, another Death for the 'Human', another reset, "Three Hundred and Twenty Two, from what I remember from the Archives, I'm getting real Close to the amount of attempts it took you to best the previous Judge who saw any action, and yet you havn't even gotten me worked up yet." 'Human' tried once more to kill the monster in front of them, this time the goat didn't even move when shattering the soul, just stood there, letting the weight of the 'Human's' sins do all the work for him, this time however, a break was taken in between 'Resets', the goat having a palm over the button that was used to perform it, "You just sit tight for a moment, and think about what you've done." he didn't need the break, being aware of the 'Resets' able to predict them with so much ease meant he didn't even need to try... yet. ((I will be doing some Mini-Posts with Toré just to ensure his Segment doesn't drag on and slow everything else down.))
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page