PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Time-Scheduled Evolutions?

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Time-Scheduled Evolutions? >

dracogem's Avatardracogem

QUOTE originally posted by nil

I feel like you drastically misunderstood what I said, I do not believe I did a poor job clarifying what my intentions were. Pokemon will not automatically evolve unless you tell them to. Regardless, I appreciate your input on the topic. <3
I suppose I did misunderstand what you said, I apologize. Though, I do believe you weren't completely clear. Perhaps lead off your suggestion with "Allow users to schedule a time for automatic evolution to take place." It was probably just my eyes and brain skimming over that part in your suggestion, but adding that little bit to the would make it clear from the beginning what you're suggesting. Because until you said "it would not effect people who want to evolve their pokemon normally." it sounded like you were suggesting a set time for pokemon to automatically evolve. Again, I apologize and you are free to disregard my suggestion, since it seems that it is just me who has had this misunderstanding xD
I don't know how to make pretty signatures but look! it's a baby!!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page