PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Small Addition to the Coding Box

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Small Addition to the Coding Box >

MysticWølf's AvatarMysticWølf

QUOTE originally posted by InsaneHysteria

QUOTE originally posted by Adian

I'm able to do this already on my laptop using chrome. At the bottom of all text fields is a little notch thingie in the corner that allows me to drag the text area in any shape or size I want. I believe most browsers have that now?
I just want to expand a bit on this. I use a laptop computer and the only time the little notch thing is in the corner is if I diable the editor. I would definitely like the option to do the same thing with the editor on. Without the editor on, it's harder for me to figure out which part is css and what part is just regular text or a comment at a glance. So if this could be implemented on mobile and with the editor on that would be fantastic.
Oooohhhh I had no idea that the "Disable Editor" thing does that. I've been using the disable feature to use CTRL+F to find specific things (which is not as convinient as expanding the box all together) Either way, yes, that is exactly what I want to happen. The "Disable Editor" feature already has this so just add the same thing with the editor on.
Update: I made little visual representations for my ideas (which are actually no longer needed since you can see the effect I'm trying to achieve if you just go to "Disable Editor" but oh well...
|♦| My Trade Shop |♦| Avatar by tjsauce |♦|
Collecting 15/300
Collecting 6 / 1,000
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page