PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Small Addition to the Coding Box

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Small Addition to the Coding Box >

QUOTE originally posted by Adian

I'm able to do this already on my laptop using chrome. At the bottom of all text fields is a little notch thingie in the corner that allows me to drag the text area in any shape or size I want. I believe most browsers have that now?
I just want to expand a bit on this. I use a laptop computer and the only time the little notch thing is in the corner is if I diable the editor. I would definitely like the option to do the same thing with the editor on. Without the editor on, it's harder for me to figure out which part is css and what part is just regular text or a comment at a glance. So if this could be implemented on mobile and with the editor on that would be fantastic.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page