PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Image errors!

Forum Index > Core > Bugs > Image errors! >

KikiTheCat's AvatarKikiTheCat
ace.png

QUOTE originally posted by Oro

Please correct me if I am wrong, but has Trevenant's sprite just been added? Because I recalled it being only a "?" (the one for Pokémon who haven't got a sprite yet) last time I had seen it, and now it seems to have its own sprite. However, this is what I see as of now:

Field view (click to see screenshot)

PokéDex (click to see screenshot)

If I simply ran into something that was already worked onto and thus you were already aware of it I apologize, I just thought that reporting it on this thread was the right thing to do. EDIT: and it looks just fine now both in fields and Dex o.O Must have been my computer acting up, sorry for the false alarm :(
I'm probably wrong, but that could be that new variation of Pokemon talked about in the big announcement. But when I checked the big announcement, it hadn't been checked off as complete. (But if that is the new variation then it looks really cool. X3)
Sableye hunt has begun~! [Avatar Made Here][MCA Post][The Hoarders Association][Kiki's Hunts - A Trade Shop]
[Credits
Background by KikiTheCat - Free to use - Sableye image is official image retrieved on PokeStatium - All sprites by Kiki
]
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page