PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Egg Surprise

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Egg Surprise >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I don't normally do "hotfixes" for an event once it's started, but... first time for everything I guess! There is now a "flags mode" option just above the board, which will only allow you to set/clear flags no matter how to click or tap the board. Use this if your device doesn't support long-press (looking at you, Safari...) or if right-clicking is difficult (eg. laptops and such) - hope this helps! The Cooldown has been adjusted. It is now 10 minutes, reduced by 1 for each Easter Egg that you didn't find. So you still get instant replay if you fail to find any, but at least now if you found 1 you only have to wait for 1 minute instead of 15. Apologies for the inconvenience, and I hope this helps to improve your experience with the event. Please remember that you have two whole weeks to do it in, so don't panic. If you want to go to bed so that you can spend Easter with your family, DO IT. Seriously, don't sit around complaining that you have to complete this event before you can do basic things like go to sleep - no game is worth sleep deprivation... Rambling aside, please enjoy.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page