PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 🌟 Cele's Shop 🌟

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > 🌟 Cele's Shop 🌟 >

Cele's AvatarCele

The Goal

I have Custom Sprites that aren't Timid. As someone who only collects Timid, this sucks. So I put them here. If you have a Timid one and you don't mind a swap, or you want the nature I have, then we trade! I'm even willing to pay for the benefit of getting the Timid natured one, so it's still worth it to trade even if you don't care about natures. I'm happy to haggle, too.

Swaps

These are the babies I already own that aren't Timid. I would like to swap them for your Timid one, and I'll pay you to swap!
For each swap where you give me a Timid one, I'll give you a payment! I will pay just about anything for Red Nose Popplio, Brionne, and Primarina swaps. Pick the payment from these: 500 100 1

Sales

I already own these in Timid, so I'm just looking to sell the extras.
I will probably be expecting around 500 unless it is either more common or rare than usual CSes. I don't mind taking a little less than 500 for ones sold in Cele's Centre.

Buying

I don't have any of these, Timid or not. I would like to buy a Timid one.
For each you want to sell, please tell me the price! I will pay just about anything for a Timid Artist Smeargle.
Shiny Nerdy Illumise
Smeargle Artist... Yes, I know the price on this will probably be very high. I'm willing to work with you on this!
sig code and sig bg image made by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page