PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > General Feedback thread >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I apologise for snapping last night. It was 3 in the morning and I was getting quite irritable. You guys didn't deserve me attacking you like that, and it was unprofessional and wrong for me to do so. That said, I really appreciate that you seem to have understood my underlying feelings. I get the impression that PFQ's community will be just as fantastic as PF1's ^_^

QUOTE originally posted by Methos

Quick question. Is the ad bar required to be that shape, size, and location? It's just that there's a lot of room off to the sides for vertical ads, and it would free up a bit of scrolling during clicking... mind you, I have no idea what the ad requirements are. Or if making sure the site is playable by mobiles would prevent it.
It's not required, but it's the best format available. Using Project Wonderful means that ad revenue is put directly back into advertising PF elsewhere. It give unparalleled (sp?) control over which ads appear (hence the "Report bad ad" button) but on the other hand it doesn't pay as much as "targeted" ads like Google. If I were using AdSense, then sure I wouldn't be against using a vertical ad instead of the horizontal one, but with PW I need to give the ad prime position for it to work.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page