PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PokéFarm's July Sale!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > PokéFarm's July Sale! >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Hi everyone! So as you probably know, over in America it's Independence Day, where they celebrate the anniversary of getting rid of the British. What better way to celebrate, then, than by ironically spending your money on a British website? :p Joking aside, this is a pretty awesome deal, so listen up. Buy 1,000 Zophan Canisters (or more) in one go, and you will receive 25% extra, free! There's even a handy little converter tool thing that lets you calculate how much you need to buy to get a certain amount, or you can see how much you'll get if you buy a certain amount. So have fun with that, and enjoy the free Zophan! This sale will last until the 14th of July at 23:59. But what to spend it on? That's where the second bit of news comes in. The Black Market is nearly ready! Just a few things left to program. But right now, you can go visit, take a look around, see what's on offer and how much they cost. Then take advantage of the sale to load up on Zophan and prepare for a spending spree just as soon as I've programmed the ability to buy stuff! (All being well, that'll be done within 24 hours -- Most items are now able to be bought. Enjoy!) The Black Market features many items from the Fundraiser (although prices have been adjusted in some cases) as well as a few new ones. Like I said, take a look, see what you think! Also, I just want to apologise again for the slowness of updates lately. I mean, you still have those Sweet Hearts from Valentine's Day, it's amazing they haven't melted :p Kinda need to program those, especially if I'm gonna be bringing back the Meta-X and... oops, spoilers! ;) Anyway, that's all for this announcement, hope you enjoy! PS. Happy Fabulous Friday!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page