PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Remove the Slow-down

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Remove the Slow-down >

Rokon's AvatarRokon

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

We also learned that people aren't very good at debating. No two ways about it, "I don't like it, get rid of it" was the prevailing cry here. Let it be known that I do not appreciate this kind of behaviour. It makes me question if I should even bother trying to provide a better experience. Mistakes are just another step towards perfection. I would appreciate it if you could actually help us reach that lofty goal, rather than shooting down anything I try to change - because often you miss and hit me right in the motivation ;) Needless to say, that in turn slows down development of the site as a whole, which itself will lead to PFQ dying. Don't do that, please :'c
I'm not trying to shoot you down or Make Pfq Die(tm). I'm giving my feedback on this change and pointing my counter-arguments towards why it should stay. I apologise if my first post was rude. I tried to not be so, but I know I suck at that. If I may, I am not entirely sure why you are surprised by people being very much against this. We can all agree cheaters suck and people need to manage their health, but with the interation time-out, people were loud about voicing their dissent. Clicking is the core of the site. People do not like it to be managed and limited. So I am confused as to why you thought people would accept this, if you could explain why?
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page