PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > General Feedback thread >

selocon's Avatarselocon

QUOTE originally posted by Kazzie

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

- Pokémon menu Define "better" please ;) I'm absolutely not saying it's perfect, far from it, but without any indication of what can be improved, there's little I can do.
I figured it'd be obvious, but since it isn't, let's look at this. Why are there two buttons placed to the right, and why does one of the options "seep" into the second line of options? And for some reason, "Dress up" and "Send in trade" are nonsensically sectioned off together despite holding no correspondence or relevance to eachother. Those are my main problems aside from very minor psychological button readjustments.
Dress up and Send in Trade actually DO have something to do with each other: THEY DON'T FIT WITH ANY OF THE OTHERS!!!! Dress up isn't unlocked until you unlock scouting because of the fashion case, which is nessecary for scouring. And sending a pokemon in a trade is actually a redirect to the trade center. Unlike the other options these REDIRECT to other parts of the site, instead of performing a specific action/opening a pop up.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page