PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Type Race Team Stamps or Color Change For TCs

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Type Race Team Stamps or Color Change For TCs >

MariNee's AvatarMariNee
Okay, my two cents on this: some people have anxiety and sometimes just getting pm's from people telling you to take part on the event can be a bit overwhelming and make you feel pressured or even feel bad with yourself because you're not "helping the team". Some people just get annoyed by random pm's. Why create a feature that could cause distress to people? I mean, you keep saying "just pm the staff", but why implement something that might create drama, thus making us pm the staff, when it's not really that needed in the first place?

QUOTE originally posted by BraveHearted

Also, if we hang on the idea of privacy issues and someone going to ruin it for the rest then we wouldn't get very far I don't think. Cause with almost every update there's bound to be some way for someone to try to ruin it for the rest of us, that's just how the dime rolls, but tbh it's up to us to figure out ways to either prevent that or to stop it. We're a community after all aren't we?
I've been on PFQ for almost 9 months and I never a saw an update that could be used to hurt the privacy of people... Yes, sometimes people can misuse or take advantage of the new features and updates, but never really in a way that can directly affect us...
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page